Monday, September 25, 2006

A catch-update




















Here's a mishmash of the stuff I've been up to lately:
1. Hard 8 volume 2! It's a 70's theme with Leprechauns thrown in! The script is 90% done, so I'm on to the thumbnails.

2. The Drawing Club! Meets every Thursday night for life drawing. The sessions are really fun and the models are great. There's also a place downtown I'm going to on Tuesdays that doesn't close up till 2am.

3. And last but not least: the Bike! It actually used to be a police cruiser, but I've been modifying it every couple of years. This time around will feature a whole new paint scheme, light array, and smaller (Moto Guzzi-esque) seats.

2 comments:

chia said...

haha, that one guy is standing on that other guy's head! and that motorcycle explains the assless chaps, though not the pasties.

Alex Deligiannis said...

The pasties always threw me off too. Your life drawing has improved, those look nice man!