Monday, October 01, 2007

Hallo Oktober!

Yes, it's that time of year again! The air's a little crisper, the sky's a little clearer, and there's a little bit of magic in everything!

I sketched this one today. Still going to ink more and tone, but I figured I'd put it up as a work in progress.
I'm not sure what this little guy did to make Cindy so mad, but I'm sure he won't be doing it again!


Here's a freelance deal I've been working on for Evolution, a rock band. I was given carte blanche to give them a certain trademark that's easily remembered. I thought prehistoric skulls and bones would be cool.






(too bad about the copyrights everywhere, but you can't be too careful these days. Just ask that Diorio kid)

The Starlets script is almost done! Expect some pages to be up before the end of the month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Work Greg!!! I really dig the skulls.